COG Community Projects Ltd trading as Run Australia
Win a $500.00 Shopping Spree at Cotton On Kids Ballarat
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is COG Community Projects Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 606 209 107) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is free and open to any person in Victoria, Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences on 7pm AEST on 03/10/2017 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on 10/10/2017 (“Competition Period”). Entries are restricted to one (1) entry per registration to Run Ballarat Cotton On Kids 1km Run. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
4. To enter this competition entrants must enter by registering to participate for the Run Ballarat Cotton On Kids 1km Run.
5. Each registration for the Run Ballarat Cotton On Kids 1km Run is equivalent to one (1) valid entry (Entries), as follows:
1 x individual registration = 1 x entry into the Competition
1 x child or concession registration = 1 x entry into the Competition
1 x schools program registration = 1 x entry into the Competition
6 .Entries are only valid once the registration fee is paid. All registrations will automatically go into the draw to win the Competition, unless the registrant chooses to opt out of entry into the Competition on the event registration page (the “Draw”).
7. The winner will be selected at random using RandomPicker at the headquarters of the Promoter being the Cotton On Group Head Office at 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria, Australia 3215 on Wednesday 11 October at 12 pm.
8. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
9. The winner will be contacted via email on 11/10/2017.
10. The winner will receive:
1 x $500.00 voucher to be spent at Cotton On Kids Ballarat
11. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition including spending one and money for food and beverage which must be borne at the winner’s own cost.
12. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to post their name on the Run Australia and Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (cottonon.com) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
13. If any prize remains unclaimed after 2 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the grand prize winner and/or runners-up is ineligible to receive the prize.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
15. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
20. By registering for an event and entering this Competition you acknowledge and agree that your details are being shared between the Promoter and Bastion Live acting as agent on behalf of the Promoter to operate the Run Australia events.