COG Community Projects Ltd trading as Run Australia
Shirts On 4 Run Geelong – Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is COG Community Projects Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 606 209 107) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is free and open to any person in Victoria, Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 8:00 PM AEST on 16/11/2017 and ends at 11:59 PM AEST on 20/11/2017 (“Competition Period”). Entries are restricted to one (1) entry per person who posts a picture of a Run Geelong t-shirt on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #rungeelong
4. To enter this competition, entrants must post a photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with a Run Geelong t-shirt using the hashtag #rungeelong. To be eligible to enter, entrant’s social media profiles must be on public and enter between 8:00 PM AEST on 16/11/2017 and 11:58 PM on 20/11/2017
5. To go into the draw to win the prize pack, each entrant must post a photo to social media with a Run Geelong t-shirt visible in the photo using the hashtag #rungeelong
6 .Entries are only valid once a photo has been posted and if the entrant’s social media profile is on public
7. The winner will be selected at random using a RandomPicker on the 21/11/2017 at 14-18 Cremorne Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121
8. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
9. The winner will be contacted via direct message on social media on 21/11/2017
10. The winner will receive:
1 x $250.00 Brooks Voucher
1 x One-hour float voucher at MIND.BODY.SALT
11. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition including spending one and money for food and beverage which must be borne at the winner’s own cost.
12. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to post their name on the Run Australia and Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (cottonon.com) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
13. If any prize remains unclaimed after 2 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the grand prize winner and/or runners-up is ineligible to receive the prize.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
15. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
20. By registering for an event and entering this Competition you acknowledge and agree that your details are being shared between the Promoter and Bastion Live acting as agent on behalf of the Promoter to operate the Run Australia events.